AEMC DTR8500 Transformer Ratiometer For Hire
The DTR Model 8500 from AEMC Instruments is a portable digital transformer ratiometer designed for on-site testing of power, potential and current transformers.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
The AEMC DTR-8500 is a portable digital transformer ratiometer designed for on-site testing of power, potential and current transformers. When connected to a non-energized transformer, it accurately measures primary to secondary turns ratio, while simultaneously displaying polarity and excitation current. Rugged and reliable, the DTR-8500 is built into an attractive, sealed structural polypropylene case designed to withstand the rigors of industrial and utility field use.
The DTR8500 is fully automatic and uses an ANSI/IEEE compliant test method. No user calibration, range selection, hand cranking or tedious balancing is required. At each measurement, the DTR automatically self-calibrates and checks for open windings/connections/circuit breakers, short circuits (excess excitation current), incorrect test lead placement, and reverse polarity. Measurements are displayed quickly and accurately.
- Designed for power transformers, VTs, PTs and CTs.
- Direct readings from 0.8000:1 to 1500.0:1.
- Display turns ratio, polarity and excitation current simultaneously.
- Dual power supply and operation.
- Display warnings of incorrect lead connections.
- Displayed Measurement: Turns ratio; excitation current; polarity.
- Excitation Frequency: 70Hz.
- Display: LCD Character, 20 x 2, large format, LED backlight, day/night visible.
- Dimensions: 330 x 305 x 152mm.
- Weight: 6.4kg (14lb).
No customer reviews for the moment.