Kikusui TOS5050 5kV Flash Tester For Hire
The Kikusui TOS5050 is a withstanding voltage tester for AC use only having a transformer capacity of 500 VA and test voltage of 0 to 5 kV.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
The Kikusui TOS5050 is a withstanding voltage tester for AC use only having a transformer capacity of 500 VA and test voltage of 0 to 5 kV. Functions include Pass/fail judgement (using a window comparator type), remote control function, memory backup function, interlock function and other features that realize high levels of safety, reliability and ease of operation during use by the operator. In addition, the use of a large colour display and a considerable reduction in size make the TOS5050 both more legible and easier to handle.
- Complies with various safety standards.
- AC use only (0 to 5 kV).
- Large colour display.
- Digital voltmeter and ammeter.
- Digital timer.
- Window comparator type employed for Pass/fail judgement.
- Equipped with remote control function.
- Various signal outputs.
- Provided with zero turn-on switch.
- Compact size.
- Test Voltage: AC only.
- Applied Voltage: 0 to 2.5/0 to 5 kV.
- Maximum Rated Output AC: 500VA/5 kV, 100 mA.
- Switching: Use of a zero turn-on switch.
- Dimensions (instrument): 320W × 132H × 300D mm.
- Weight: Approx. 15 k (instrument only).
No customer reviews for the moment.