Chauvin Arnoux CA 6545 Hire
Hire rates shown are for one weeks hire. Instruments can be collected from our Leeds office or despatched for AM delivery by our carrier.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
In a site-proof case, the Chauvin Arnoux C.A6545 megohmmeter makes a quantitative and qualitative analysis of insulation. It also automatically measures voltage, capacity and residual current. The multiple functions not only qualify the measured insulation, but also provide real preventative maintenance.
- Wide range from 30kΩ to 10TΩ.
- 4 fixed test voltages: 500 / 1000 / 2500 and 5000V.
- From 40 to 5100V in increments of 10V or 100V.
- LCD screen with digital display & bargraph.
- Auto calculation of DAR, PI & DD ratios.
- Site-proof casing with sealed (IP 53) shock resistant cover.
- Memory storage: 4Kb (20 test values)
- Compliance: IEC 61010 CAT III 1000V, IEC 61557.
- Dimensions: 270 x 250 x 180mm.
- Weight: 4.3kg.
Includes: Tool bag containing, mains lead, 3 safety leads with HV croc clips, HV pick up lead, Chauvin C.A6545 handbook and calibration cert.
No customer reviews for the moment.