Chauvin CA6240 Microhmmeter For Hire
Rugged and leakproof, the Chauvin CA6240 is a top-of-the-range product designed for on-site, workshop or laboratory use.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
The C.A 6240 allows quick detection of any deterioration between 2 contact points. This means it can be used for a very broad range of applications. The micro-ohmmeter provides reliable, accurate measurements due to its test current of up to 10 A.
Ergonomic, lightweight and compact. Its wide LCD screen comprising 2 digital displays is particularly easy to read. It includes indications intended to facilitate implementation and interpretation of the measurements.
The front end of the micro-ohmmeter employs a four-wire Kelvin configuration, which eliminates test lead resistance for a measurement accuracy of 0.25%. A built-in circuit filters out AC signals. The C.A6240 is packaged in a sealed field case well suited for shop and field use. Power is supplied by a long-life NiMH battery pack with a built-in recharger (110/220V).
The large, easy-to-read liquid crystal display is 2.25 x 4.00". It displays the value of resistance, current or voltage test, polarity and battery charge. For operator safety and instrument protection, the micro-ohmmeter is fuse protected at the inputs. One fuse, accessible from the front panel, protects against stored energy in inductive loads. Enhanced internal circuitry protects against possible inductive kickback when the current is shut off. A built-in thermal switch protects the Chauvin 6240 against overheating on the 10A range when in continuous use.
- Broad measurement range 5µΩ to 400Ω.
- 4 wire measurement method.
- Automatic measurement mode.
- Test current: up to 10 A.
- Current reversal.
- Data: optical / USB link.
- Protection against accidental overloads up to 500 V.
- Connection: 4 screw terminals, 4mm in diameter.
- Dimensions: 273 x 247 x 280mm.
- Weight: 0.5kg.
- Chauvin Arnoux C.A6240 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: Carry Bag, power lead 2m long, 1 set of 2 x 10 A Kelvin clamps with a 3m cable, optical / USB communication cable, Microhmview software, simplified CA6240 operating manual in 5 languages, C.A 6240 operating manual in 5 languages.
No customer reviews for the moment.