Megger DET5/4R Earth Tester For Hire
Hire rates shown are for one weeks hire. Instruments can be collected from our Leeds office or despatched for AM delivery by our carrier.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
The Megger DET5/4R Rechargeable version is a fully automatic, four terminal instruments built into a rugged, water resistant case giving protection for outdoor use. The instrument is suitable for the testing of earth electrodes and measuring earth resistivity. Operation is started by pushing one of two buttons on the front panel; one for three terminal measurement and one for four terminal testing.
All other functions of the instrument are completely automatic. The instrument checks for conditions that may cause an invalid reading during a test. The low service error and wide operating temperature range enable accurate results to be achieved in real on-site conditions.
There are four ranges covering measurements from 10 mΩ to 20 kΩ. The earth resistance reading is displayed quickly, accurately and directly on a large, clear 31⁄2 digit liquid crystal display.
- Simple, fully automatic operation.
- Choice of three or four terminal measurement.
- Autoranging from 10 mΩ to 20 kΩ.
- Tests to BS7671, BS7430, BS6651 and VDE 0413.
- High tolerance to spike resistance helps testing in urban areas.
- Noise rejection to 40V.
- Indicators show if reading may be invalid.
- Dimensions: 243 x 161 x 70mm.
- Weight: 1.27kg (2.8lb approx).
Includes: Megger DET5/4R, Carrying bag, Four push-in galvanised steel spikes 10 mm round section, 450 mm long, 3 m, 15 m, 30 m and 50 m of cable on a winder & calibration certificate.
No customer reviews for the moment.