- On sale!
Fluke 1653B Installation Tester For Hire
Hire rates shown are for one weeks hire. Instruments can be collected from our Leeds office or despatched for AM delivery by our carrier.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
The Fluke 1653B multifunction tester has been designed for the requirements of the commercial and industrial installer. This is the instrument that has it all, all the test functions you need (including phase rotation test) to in-built memory for documenting results. The Fluke 1653B makes it the complete solution for professionals who need to have the best tool available.
- Fast high current loop test.
- Variable RCD current mode for customised settings.
- PASS/FAIL indication for RCD tests.
- Select voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE.
- Continuity Range (autoranging): 20Ω, 200Ω, 2000Ω.
- Insulation Test Voltage: 250, 500 & 1000V.
- IEC 60364 and HD 384 compliance
- Variable RCD current mode
- PASS/FAIL indication of RCD testing
- Selectable voltage measurements between L-N, L-PE and N-PE
- Zero adapter used for test lead compensation
- Built-in memory allows storage of records and download to PC
- Two measurements simultaneously - displays PEFC/PSC and loop impedance at the same time
- Earth volt touchpad detects raised earth voltages of more than 50V
- Rotary dial for easy switching between tests
- Highly durable tester that can resist drops up to 1m
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Simple test operation - just select and go
- Extended documentation mode
- Safety Rating: EN 61010-I CAT III 500V, CAT IV 300V.
- Power: 6 x AA Cell Batteries.
- Manufacturers Calibration Certificate (Fluke 1653B only).
- Dimensions: 10 x 25 x 12.5 cm.
- Weight: 1.3 kg.
- Fluke 1653B Warranty: 3 year.
Includes: Fluke 1653B Multifunction Tester, 6 x AA Cell Batteries, C1600 Hard Carrying Case, Zero Adapter, Mains Test Cord, TL165/UK Fused Test Lead Set, Padded Carrying Strap, Quick Reference Guide, TP165X Remote Control Probe and Lead, User Manual on CD-ROM and a Fluke 1653B cal cert.
No customer reviews for the moment.