Megger FT4 Flash Tester For Hire
Hire rates shown are for one weeks hire. Instruments can be collected from our Leeds office or despatched for AM delivery by our carrier.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
The Megger FT4 Flash Tester operates from the mains supply and provides a continuously variable a.c. test voltage up to a maximum of 4 kV. The a.c. voltage frequency is that of the supply. A simple function switch permits selection of one of the three modes of operation ‘Breakdown’, ‘Trip Level’ and ‘Burn’.
In the ‘Breakdown’ mode the instrument responds only to the high frequency signals produced by the flashing arc of breakdown and trips the test voltage only when this occurs. In the ‘Trip Level’ mode the output voltage is tripped when the pre-set threshold level of leakage current is exceeded or if breakdown occurs. For the ‘Burn’ mode of operation the output is maintained irrespective of leakage current or breakdown; the output voltage drops to limit the level of current flowing.
- Test Voltage Range: 0-2 kV and 0-4 kV a.c. (nominal).
- Functions: ‘Breakdown’, ‘Trip Level’, ‘Burn’ modes of operation.
- Ideal for testing Class 1 and Class 2 equipment.
- Output control has safety zero interlock.
- Audible Alarm: internal buzzer when ‘Fail’ lamp indicates.
- Safety: IEC61010 Category II, 300V phase to earth.
- Dimensions: 410 x 250 x 270mm approx.
- Weight: 14.5 kg, including battery.
Includes: Earth lead with crocodile clip, H.V. probe with lead, Mains supply lead, Accessory pouch, PVC, Operating instruction book and FT4 calibration certificate.
No customer reviews for the moment.