Megger CSU600AT For Hire
Hire rates shown are for one weeks hire. Instruments can be collected from our Leeds office or despatched for AM delivery by our carrier.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
The Megger CSU600AT high-current supply unit has two main fields of application. The first is to conduct primary tests on protective relays. A primary test shows whether all parts of the protection system are functioning together properly within the specified time limits under operating conditions. The second field of application involves conducting current tests on low-voltage circuit breakers and overcurrent devices.
It has a built-in timer and an analog ammeter that provide rough current settings quickly and easily. As a result, connection time has been reduced to the bare minimum.
- Compact and rugged.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Broad application range.
- Excellent weight/performance ratio.
- Dimensions Instrument: 356 x 203 x 241 mm (14.0” x 8.0” x 9.5”).
- Weight: 21.9 kg (48 lbs), 38.3 kg (84.4 lbs) with accessories.
Hire Includes: CSU600AT, Cable set GA-05052, Transport case GD-00182, CSU 600AT User Manual and calibration cert.
No customer reviews for the moment.