Megger Sverker 760 For Hire
Hire rates shown are for one weeks hire. Instruments can be collected from our Leeds office or despatched for AM delivery by our carrier.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
The Megger Sverker 760 Relay Test Unit is the engineer's toolbox. The control panel features a logical layout, still SVERKER 750/760 users will find it comfortably familiar and will be able to start work right away. The SVERKER 760 features many functions that make relay testing more efficient and is designed to comply with OSHA and EU safety standards.
The Sverker 760 features many functions that make relay testing more efficient. For example, its powerful measurement ection can display voltage, current, time, impedance, resistance, reactance, apparent power, active power, reactive power, phase angle and power factor. The voltmeter can also be used as a second ammeter (when testing differential relays for example). All values are presented on a single easy-to-read display.
- High current/high power output.
- Freeze and hold readings.
- Interconnect up to three test sets for three phase relays.
- Read external volts and current.
- 0 to 360 degrees phase shift capability.
- Optional software automates testing.
- Dimensions (instrument): 350 x 270 x 220 mm (13.8" x 10.6" x 8.7").
- Weight: 18 kg (39 lbs). 27 kg (59 lbs) with accessories and transport case.
Includes: Includes: Test lead set, Sverker760 user manual, calibration certificate and Transport case.
No customer reviews for the moment.