Programma PAM360 For Hire
The Programma PAM360 (now Megger) Digital Phase Angle Meter is specifically designed for measurements on electrical power systems.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
The Programma PAM360 (now Megger) Digital Phase Angle Meter is specifically designed for measurements on electrical power systems. It is capable of displaying the phase angle relationship between two power signals, either two currents or two voltages, or any combination.
Current signals up to 10 amps and voltage signals up to 500 volts can be applied directly to the instrument. The current input range can be extended with the use of external current transformers.
- Designed for power system applications.
- Voltage: 115/230 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 3W (max).
- Measurement Range: 0 – 359.9°.
- Type of phase angle measurement: Current-current, voltage-voltage and current-voltage.
- Waveform: Sinusoidal.
- Frequency range: 15-75Hz.
- Resolution: 0.1°.
- Current Input Range: 0.002 - 10A.
- Voltage Input Range: 0.2 - 500V.
- Display: LCD.
- Dimensions: 205 x 98 x 225 mm (except handle).
- Weight: 4.6 kg (10.1 lbs) with accessories and transport case.
Includes: PAM360 Phase Angle Meter, test leads, calibration cert and case.
No customer reviews for the moment.