Megger Freja 300 For Hire
Hire rates shown are for one weeks hire. Instruments can be collected from our Leeds office or despatched for AM delivery by our carrier.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
The Megger FREJA 300 relay testing system is a computer-aided relay testing and simulation system. The weight of FREJA 300 is only 15 kg. The rugged hardware design is built for
field use over a wide temperature range, with the possibilities of intelligent software to perform rapid testing.
The very accurate (typically 0.01%) low level analogue inputs are designed for transducer measurements. The high level inputs can be used as a normal volt- and ammeter. FREJA 300 can generate 4 x 150 V (82 VA) and 3 x 15 A (87 VA) or 1 x 45 A (250 VA).
- Can be operated with or without a PC.
- Automatic ramping.
- User friendly controls.
- With the built-in DC source.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C (32°F to +122°F).
- Mains input (nominal): 100 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 1200 VA (max).
- User can calibrate unit with Calbox (not supplied).
- Dimensions: 560 x 240 x 575 mm (including transport case).
- Weight: 22.5kg (including transport case).
Includes: FREJA Win, Two test lead sets, Hard transport case & Megger Freja 300 instruction manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.