Megger OTS60AF/2 Oil Tester Hire
Hire rates shown are for one weeks hire. Instruments can be collected from our Leeds office or despatched for AM delivery by our carrier.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Megger range of automatic oil testers offer fully automatic testing with many advanced features. The design allows the operator to simply prepare an oil test vessel, load it with the sample oil, place it in the chamber and initiate the test sequence.
The Megger OTS60AF/2 is a laboratory instrument with many advanced features. It offers fully automatic operation plus the benefit of a built-in printer to produce a hard copy of the test results and the ability to program up to five user defined tests for individual applications. The withstand test can be set to operate at any test voltage and with an initial stand time.
The dot matrix liquid crystal display can also be set to read in one of six languages. An oil test vessel, configured to suit the IEC156 test specification, is supplied with the instrument.
- Dielectric strength to 60kV.
- Withstand test can be set to operate at any test voltage.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Built in printer and RS232 output.
- Pass/fail limit setting.
- Custom test facility.
- Safe BS pre-programmed test sequence.
- Customer pre-programmed sequence.
- Safety interlock on oil test chamber door.
- Display: Dot matrix LCD giving alphanumeric information and kV test voltage.
- Dimensions: 464 H x 502 W x 319 D mm ( 18,3 H x 19,7 W x 12,5 D in. approx.).
- Weight: 41 kg (90 lb) approx.
Includes: Mains power supply lead, Oil test vessel fitted with spherical electrodes, Oil test set preparation kit, Protective cover, Operating instruction book & Calibration cert.
No customer reviews for the moment.