Megger MIT510/2 For Hire
MIT510/2 5kV insulation resistance tester in a rugged IP65 case to enable simple safety checks on insulation and also a range of predictive tests for preventative maintenance.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
The Megger MIT510/2 5 kV insulation resistance tester is designed specifically to assist you with the testing and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment. The case is incredibly rugged and easy to carry, being made of tough polypropylene and achieving an ingress protection rating of IP54. In addition, the model number is marked on both the top and side of the case for ease of identification in stores or vehicles.
- CAT IV 600 V.
- Mains or battery powered.
- Automatic IR test.
- Voltage, leakage current, capacitance, time constant display.
- Voltage input range: 85-265 V rms, 50/60 Hz, 60 VA.
- Test Voltages: 250V, 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V.
- Display Range: 10 kΩ to 15 TΩ (digital), 100 kΩ to 1 TΩ (analog).
- Guard terminal for enhanced accuracy (guard test lead supplied).
- Display: Analog/Digial 3 digits.
- 99 minute count up timer.
- Battery Life: 8 Hours Continuous Testing at 5 kV.
- Dimensions: 305 x 194 x 360 (mm) (12 x 7.6 x 14.2 inches.
- Weight: 6.75 kg (15lb) approx.
No customer reviews for the moment.