Fluke 1730 For Hire
Hire rates shown are for one weeks hire. Instruments can be collected from our Leeds office or despatched for AM delivery by our carrier.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
Energy logging is now within your reach - discover where you’re wasting energy, optimise your facility’s energy use and reduce your bill. The Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Electrical Energy logger introduces a new simplicity to discovering sources of electrical energy waste. Discover when and where energy in your facility is being consumed; from the service entrance to individual circuits.
The Fluke 1730 is incredibly easy to use; it even makes automatic checks to ensure the user has connected the leads and current sensors up correctly. Downloading data is quick and simple - and can be written directly to a USB stick without having to use a computer for downloading.
The Fluke 1730 Energy Loggers 12 inch iFlex flexible current probes measure to 1500A AC while providing the ultimate measurement flexibility. The iFlex probes connect directly to the energy logger, displaying current measurements without error prone scaling factors.
- Key measurements: Voltage, current, power, power factor and associated values.
- Pinpoint energy problems and take corrective action.
- 20 seperate logging sessions can be stored.
- Log energy over a time period.
- Bright, color touch screen.
- Comprehensive logging.
- Colour LCD display: 4.3-inch active matrix TFT, 480 pixels x 272 pixels, resistive touch panel.
- USB ports: Two, one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download.
- Dimensions: 19.8 x 16.7 x 5.5cm (7.8 in x 6.6 in x 2.2 in).
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.5 lb) without power supply.
Hire Includes: Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger, Power Supply, Voltage Test Lead, Dolphin Clip, Black, 3 x Thin Flexi Current Clamps (iFLEX1500), 1500A, Mains Lead, 10cm Test Lead with Stackable Plugs, 2m Test Lead with Stackable Plugs, DC Power Cable, USB Download Lead, Soft Carry Case, 4GB USB Flash Drive, (contains Software, User Manual and Documentation Info Pack) and calibration cert.
No customer reviews for the moment.