Megger DLRO10HD For Hire
Hire rates shown are for one weeks hire. Instruments can be collected from our Leeds office or despatched for AM delivery by our carrier.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
Equally at home in the laboratory, the workshop or in the field, on the bench or on the ground, Megger’s heavy duty DLRO10HD low resistance ohmmeter combines rugged construction with accuracy and ease of use. It features an internal rechargeable battery and can also operate from a mains supply, even if the battery is completely flat.
The Megger DLRO10HD is well suited to measuring thick conductors, bonds and quality of welding because of its 10 A range for resistance values up to 250 mΩ. The instrument provides five test modes each of which is selected through a simple rotary control.
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis.
- Rechargeable battery or line power supply, continuous operation, even with dead battery.
- 10 A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool.
- High input protection to 600 V.
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only).
- Wide insulation resistance measurement range.
- Multiple test current options.
- Continuous, inductive and conventional testing modes.
- Rugged case designed to protect the meter no matter what the application is.
- Removable lid for test lead connection.
- 7Ah lead acid battery gives extended battery life.
- Rotary mode switch with bidirectional, unidirectional, automatic, continuous and inductive modes.
- Large size LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustments.
- Dimensions: (L)315 mm x (W)285 mm x (H)181 mm.
- Weight: 6.7 kg.
Hire Includes: Megger DLRO10HD Dual Power 10A Low Resistance Ohmmeter, DH4 1.2m Duplex Handspike, Lid-Mounted Test Lead Pouch, DLRO10HD User Guide on CD and calibration cert.
No customer reviews for the moment.