Megger MJOLNER 200 For Hire
The Megger MJOLNER 200 is designed to measure the resistance of circuit breaker contacts, bus-bar joints, contact elements in bus-bars and other high-current links.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
The Megger Mjolner200 is designed to measure the resistance of circuit breaker contacts, bus-bar joints, contact elements in bus-bars and other high-current links. This product has been designed with safety, ease of use and versatility in mind. The Mjolner micro-ohmmeter can be used anywhere required to measure a low resistance value. It conducts true DC ripple free current testing of bus bars, circuit breakers, fuses, etc.
With the Megger MJOLNER 200 it is possible to make measurements according to the DualGround™ method. This means that the test object will be grounded on both sides throughout the test giving a safer, faster and easier workflow.
The lightweight and rugged suitcase design makes Mjolner 200 an excellent choice when you need a portable solution in the field. When the case is closed, the product can withstand the impact of water, dust or sand - it even floats.
Optional accessories are a remote control and the PC software MJÖLNER Win that is compatible with IPS–CEBEX and have export functions for tables to Microsoft® Excel.
- Safer testing using the patented DualGround technology to test circuit breakers with both sides grounded.
- Fully automatic testing- microprocessor controlled.
- Wide measuring range and test currents.
- High-Power and lightweight.
- Mains voltage: 100-120, 200-240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power consumption (max): 13 A at 100 V, 6 A at 230 V.
- Measuring range: 0 - 999.9 mΩ.
- Resolution: 0.1 μΩ below 1.0 mΩ, 1 μΩ below 10 mΩ, 10 μΩ below 100 mΩ, 100 μΩ below 1000 mΩ.
- Protection: Thermal fuses, Software.
- Dimensions: 486 x 392 x 192 mm (19” x 15.4” x 7.6”).
- Weight: 13.8 kg (30.4 lbs).
Includes: Std. cable set 3 m, (current cables 2 x 3m, 35mm2 and sensing cables 2 x 3 m), Ground cable, Megger Mjolner user manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.