ATP LA-1012 Professional Cable Locator
The LA-1012 can be used for all applications (both voltage free and live) without the use of other instruments.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
A professional general purpose cable locator kit, consisting of a transmitter and receiver to detect or trace conductors. Ideal for many applications including tracing cables in walls / underground, locating fuses / breakers on final circuit boards, and finding interruptions / short circuits in cables and electrical floor heating systems.
Can be used for all applications (both voltage free and live) without the use of other instruments.
Allows conductor tracing in walls and soil.
Automatic or manual adjustment of receiving signal sensitivity.
User selectable audible alarm for reception signal.
Built in flash light for use in dark environments (receiver).
Low battery indication.
Auto power off after 1 hour (transmitter), after 5 mins (receiver).
ATP LA-1012 Specifications:
- Transmitter Voltage Range: 12 - 400V.
- 5 ranges available; 12V, 50V, 120V, 230V & 400V (transmitter).
- Transmitter Frequency Range: 0 - 60Hz.
- Transmitter Output Signal: 125KHz.
- Transmitter External Voltage Detection: Max 400V AC/DC.
- Receiver Tracing Depth (Wall/Underground Cables): 0 - 2.5m.
- Receiver Voltage Detection: 0 - 0.4m.
- Allows conductor tracing in walls and soil.
Includes: LA-1012 transmitter, receiver, crocodile clips, test leads, carrying case, manual, and batteries.
No customer reviews for the moment.