- Reduced price
Radiodetection C.A.T4 with StrikeAlert
The Radiodetection C.A.T4 with StrikeAlert and Genny4, and their accessories, are approved for use on the UK’s national rail infrastructure, managed by Network Rail.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Radiodetection CAT4 with StrikeAlert* range of cable avoidance tools incorporates a new range of ground breaking safety features which enhance cable detection searching. The enhanced Avoidance Mode allows the operator to check an intended excavation area for Power, Radio and Genny signals simultaneously, pinpointing buried utilities in a single scan.
*StrikeAlert: Minimise the risk of hitting a shallow cable with the optional StrikeAlert which has been enhanced and optimised to reduce the instances of false warnings.
- Standard Cable Avoidance Tester.
- Power, Radio and Generator mode.
- StrikeAlert warns of the presence of shallow cables.
- Quick, easy to operate.
- Digital Display.
- Audible Indication.
- Robust and Weatherproof.
No customer reviews for the moment.