- Reduced price
Radiodetection C.A.T4 Cable Avoidance Tool
The Radiodetection C.A.T4 and Genny4, and their accessories, are approved for use on the UK’s national rail infrastructure, managed by Network Rail.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Radiodetection CAT4 range of cable avoidance tools incorporates a new range of ground breaking safety features which enhance cable detection searching. The enhanced Avoidance Mode allows the operator to check an intended excavation area for Power, Radio and Genny signals simultaneously, pinpointing buried utilities in a single scan.
Radiodetection’s unique digital signal processing capabilities equips the C.A.T4 with the ability to reject electrical interference. Dynamic Overload Protection gives C.A.T4 series products the ability to continue operating in electrically challenging areas, such as near substations and under power cables, where other locators’ detection circuitry may be overloaded and no longer function.
All C.A.T4 models incorporate Dynamic Overload Protection, a powerful signal processing tool that identifies and automatically rejects electrical interference that may otherwise overload the C.A.T’s electronics.
Dynamic Overload Protection allows the operator to locate pipes and cables in electrically noisy environments such as near power sub stations or near overhead high-voltage cables.
In all locate modes the bargraph and sound levels increase as the C.A.T gets closer to a pipe or cable, and reduce once it passes beyond it or as it gets further away.
Standard Cable Avoidance Tester.
Power, Radio and Generator mode.
Quick, easy to operate.
Robust and Weatherproof.
Radiodetection C.A.T4 Specifications:
- Dynamic range: 120 dB @ 10 Hz.
- Dynamic Overload Protection: 40 dB @ 50 Hz (automatic).
- Locate accuracy: ± 10% of depth.
- Depth accuracy: Line: 5% 0.1 m to 3 m (4in to 10 ft), Sonde: 5% 0.1 m to 7 m (4in to 16 ft).
- Horizontal GPS Position Accuracy: 3m CEP (Circular Error Probable).
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature range: -20°C to 70°C.
- Environmental protection: IP54.
- Batteries: 2 x LR20 (D) 1.5 V alkaline Compatible with D type NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Data interface: USB 2.0, Bluetooth Low Energy (Android and Apple).
- Recommended service interval: 1 year.
- Data storage capacity: 2 GB.
- Calibration due warning: Countdown from 31 days before due.
- Radiodetection C.A.T4 warranty: 12 months from purchase.
No customer reviews for the moment.