Megger TM1800 Standard Circuit Breaker Analyser System
The modular construction makes it possible to configure the TM1800 for measurements on all known types of circuit breakers in operation in today’s power world.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The robust design of the Megger TM1800 contains powerful technology that streamlines circuit breaker testing. Sophisticated measurement modules enable great time savings as many parameters can be measured simultaneously, eliminating the need for new setup each time.
The modularised design makes it very flexible to user needs and enables reconfiguration for new demands and upgrade with new functionality. You can configure TM1800 to a complete test set tailor made for your specific needs. The software, CABA Local, guides you to efficient circuit breaker testing. All inputs and outputs on the TM1800 and the modules are designed to withstand the harsh environment in high-voltage substations and industrial environments.
With built-in protection circuits and software-designed protection the TM1800 has a good guard to influences and even failures caused by over-voltages generated in the environment.
Stand-alone functionality – one toolbox for all breaker testing.
Eight user configurable slots for modules.
Temperature sensor connection.
Trig inputs and outputs.
Outputs for warning signal and DRM.
Earth (Ground) connection.
Communication interfaces (USB, Ethernet, etc).
Rugged and reliable for field use.
SELECT – CONNECT – INSPECT
Working with TM1800 means fast and easy testing. Testing is done with a three-step process:
First step is to select a suitable template from the template library depending on number of contacts per phase, motion or not, resistor contacts and more.
Second step is to connect the test leads according to the graphical help screen.
Third step is to turn the “Measure” knob. The measurement is performed, analyzed and the results will be displayed on the screen. Magnification and compare functions are available.
Megger TM1800 Specifications:
- Mains input (nominal): 100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 250 VA (max).
- Display: Super-Bright for good visibility in direct sunlight.
- Diagonal size: 21 cm (8”).
- Keyboard: Built-in.
- Control module: No. of channels 3.
- Max. sample rate: 10 kHz.
- Weight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs).
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F).
- CE-marking: EMC 2004/108/EC, LVD 2006/95/EC.
- Dimensions: 515 x 173 x 452 mm (20.3” x 6.8” x 17.8”).
- Weight (basic unit): 11.5 kg (25.4 lbs).
- TM1800 warranty: 12 months.
Includes: CG-19090 - TM1800 Basic Unit, CG -19030 TM1800 Control Module, CG-19080 TM1800 Timing M/R Module, CG-19000 TM1800 Analog Module, CG-8000X CABA Win - TM1800.
No customer reviews for the moment.