SMC PME-500-TR Power Circuit Breaker Analyser
The PME-500-TR can be used in the field with no power supply, and will provide you with contact synchronization analysis, coil current evaluation, and three-phase contact resistance measurement in the same report, at the touch of one button.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The EuroSMC PME-500-TR is an extraordinary advance in the concept of circuit breaker test equipment, due to a simple and easy control method. The equipment saves testing time and improves testing productivity.
The control of the equipment is by a touch screen panel. This allows test parameters to be entered and gives a visual display of the test results in graphic and numeric format. A built-in thermal printer enables test results to be printed immediately.
The equipment is provided with special test leads that have a multi-pole connector. It is possible to measure the contact resistance of each main pole automatically, with a test current of 10A and a resolution of 0.1 μΩ.
All connection elements are located on the front panel. The test connection inputs are duplicated, as the equipment is supplied with special testing cable leads and there are also 4 mm input taps, in which any other cable can be used.
The software EuroBreaker Basic is supplied with the equipment. This software enables you to download test results stored in the unit. The software also enables printing test results from the PC.
The PME-500-TR can be connected to a voltage supply between 100 and 240V.
3 timing inputs for the three main contacts, 0.1ms resolution.
2 isolated auxiliary binary inputs, with a capacity for dry contacts or voltage signals up to ±360V DC, 0.1ms resolution.
Measures and records the Coil currents simultaneously (open and closed), with 1ms resolution up to 50 A DC (auto range).
Automatic measurement of the contact resistance, 0.1μΩ resolution.
Stores up to 60 test results in the memory of the equipment.
Connection to the breaker by means of a special simplified cable connector or by 4 mm input taps.
Built-in thermal paper printer, 110 mm.
Autonomous power supply with internal rechargeable batteries, up to 10 hours.
Programmable operating sequences C, O, C-O, O-C, C-O-C and O-C-O.
Immediate graphic display of the test results.
A large Touch Screen panel (113 x 61 mm) displays graphic images and is also the front panel control.
Allows the setup of the test data and test configuration from the touch screen panel (it converts into a complete keyboard).
Supplied with software to download test results to a computer.
Reduced size and light weight (340 x 300 x 150 mm).
- Main contact inputs: 3 inputs + common (ground).
- Open circuit voltage: 10 V DC maximum.
- Testing current: 100 mA maximum.
- States: Closed (C) (r<30Ω), Preinsertion (R) (30Ω < r < 10kΩ), Open (O) (r>10kΩ).
- Auxiliary inputs: 2 isolated binary inputs.
- Contact mode: Open circuit voltage 5 V DC, testing current 20mA max.
- Working temperature: 0º - 55º C.
- Contact resistance measurement: Automatic range selection from 100.0 μΩ to 1.000 Ω.
- Voltage supply: 100 to 240 V AC 50-60 Hz.
- Display: Transflective LCD.
- Dimensions: 113 x 61 cm.
- Colour: Black and white.
- Built in printer: Thermal.
- Paper width: 110 mm (standard).
- Memory (internal): Stores up to 60 test results.
- Internal battery: MiMH Type 12 V DC .
- Operating time: 10 hours.
- Recharge time: 4.5 hours.
- Incorporated languages: English, Spanish, French, and German (others upon request).
- Dimensions: (H) 340 mm x (W) 300 mm x (D) 150 mm.
- Weight: 8 kg. - 17.6 lb.
- SMC PME-500-TR warranty: 12 months.
Includes: Test leads & accessories, PC software, transport bag, calibration certificate and user’s manual included.
No customer reviews for the moment.