T&R 100ADM-F Current Filter Unit
Includes: The 100ADM Filter Unit is supplied in an insulated case complete with protective cover and carrying strap.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The T&R 100ADM-F 100A waveform filter unit reduces the level of current harmonics when testing electro-mechanical protection relays. It is designed for use with the T&R range of secondary injection test sets.
All electromechanical protection relays have iron cores that saturate and distort the test current under high overload test conditions. This distortion causes significant errors in the measured trip time of these relays during testing. Distortion of the waveform can be a particular problem with disc induction type over-current and sensitive earth fault relays.
The 100ADM-F has nine current ranges covering 0.25A to 100A and is supplied in an insulated case complete with protective cover and carrying strap.
Forces test current to a sinusoid.
Greatly improves timing accuracy when testing.
Wide range of test currents.
High overload capability.
50/60Hz operating frequency.
Current monitoring output.
T&R 100ADM Mk4 Specification:
- Current Ranges: 0.25A, 0.5A, 1A, 2.5A, 5A, 10A, 25A, 50A, 100A.
- Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz, selectable.
- Range Selection: 0.25A-50A by a switch, 100A by a terminal.
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C.
- Dimensions: 340mm x 230mm x 330mm.
- Weight: 15.6kg.
- T&R 100ADM-F Warranty: 1 year.
No customer reviews for the moment.