T&R 50A-3PH Mk2 Three Phase System
The T&R 50A-3PH is a three phase injection system providing commissioning and maintenance engineers with a flexible system for testing protective systems.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The T&R 50A-3PH mk2 is a flexible 3 phase current injection system capable of supplying currents of up to 50A ac per phase into a variety of loads. The unit is designed for testing devices used for power system protection, but can be used wherever a 3 phase high current AC source is required. The outputs may also be used in voltage mode to supply voltages of up to 18Vac.
The T & R 50A-3PH mk2 requires a 3 phase 4 wire 400V supply (400V version) or a 3 phase 3 wire 220V supply (220V version), but an optional delta-star converter is available, allowing the 400V 50A-3PH mk2 to be operated from 115V, 230V, 400V or 440V three wire supplies.
0 - 50A three phase output.
Clear and simple user interface.
3 phase current output.
0 - 50A per phase output current.
True RMS digital metering.
Multi-function timing system.
Auxiliary metering input.
Large back-lit liquid crystal display.
Thermal and over-current protection.
Compact and portable.
220V or 400V 3 phase mains supply options.
115V - 440V 3 wire supply with optional supply transformer.
T&R 50A-3PH Specifications:
- Main Output Range: 3.5V (16A continuous, 32A - 5 mins, 50A - 1 min).
- Range: 18V (4A continuous, 8A - 5 mins, 12A - 1 min).
- Metering Range: 5.000A, 20.00A, 50.00A.
- Auxiliary Metering Inputs: Voltage (AC) - 270V, Amps (AC) - 5.000A, Phase - ±180°, Frequency - 20 to 1000Hz.
- Timing System Range: 0-999.999s, Resolution 1ms.
- Temperature Range (Storage): -20°C to 60°C, Operating - 0°C to 45°C.
- Dimensions: 560mm x 456mm x 265mm.
- Weight: 24.9kg.
- T&R 50A-3PH warranty: 1 year.
Includes: T&R 50A-3PH mk2 Operating manual, output lead set, mains lead, spare fuse set.
No customer reviews for the moment.