- Reduced price
Fluke 719Pro-300G Electric Pressure Calibrator
The Fluke 719Pro Electric Pressure Calibrator is the ideal test tool for calibrating high accuracy transmitters, pressure switches and pressure gauges.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Fluke 719PRO Pressure Calibrator is a simple to use and versatile pressure calibrator. Its internal pressure sensor and innovative electrically-powered pump reach higher pressures and let the 719 Pro calibrate virtually any pressure device. It features inputs for mA, voltage, switch contacts, and an RTD probe. An external-pressure module option gives a wider range of pressure calibration options that include absolute and differential.
Engineering Units (Configurable):
psi, bar, mbar, kPa, kgcm2, cmH2O@4 °C, cmH2O@20 °C, mH2O@4 °C, mH2O@20 °C, inH2O@4 °C, inH2O@20 °C, inH2O@60 °F, mmHg@0 °C, inHg@0 °C, ftH2O@4 °C, ftH2O@20 °C, ftH2O@60 °F.
Unique integrated electric pump for one handed pressure calibration.
Test pressure switches easily with easy-to-use switch test function.
Precision pressure adjust vernier for easy and accurate pressure calibration.
Ideal accuracy and performance (0.025 %) for reference class transmitter calibration.
Programmable pressure calibrator pump limit:
Allows the user to program target pressures for pumping.
Extended pressure measurement range with any of 29 700Pxx Pressure Modules.
Pump cleanout ports reduce pump failures from moisture and fluid damage.
Fluid trap included with the unit to mitigate chance of fluid damage in at-risk applications.
Precision temperature measurement with optional RTD probe.
FLUKE 719PRO-150G Specifications:
- Pressure range: -12 to 300 PSI/-0.8 to 20 bar.
- Resolution: 0.001 PSI, 0.0001 bar.
- Pressure connection: 1/8 inch female NPT.
- Accuracy (1 year): ± 0.025 % of full scale, 6 months ± 0.035 % of full scale.
- mA dc (simulation and measurement) range: 0-24 mA dc.
- Volts dc (measurement only): 30 V dc.
- Temperature (measurement only, Pt100 RTD): -50 to 150 °C (-50 °F to 302 °F).
- Loop power supply: 24 V dc.
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C.
- Battery: Eight (8) standard Alkaline AA batteries.
- Battery life: 300 pump cycles to 150 PSI minimum; 1000 to 30 PSI; 100 to 300 PSI minimum.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.13 cm x 11.18 cm x 7 cm (9.5 in x 4.4 in x 2.8 in).
- Weight: With holster 1.2 kg (2.5 lb).
- Fluke 719 Pro warranty: 3 years.
Includes: 719 PRO Electric Pressure Calibrator,Test leads with alligator clips, Printed user's manual and user's manual on CD-ROM in 14 languages, Fluid trap, Carrying case, 1/4 inch NPT to 1/4 inch ISO adapter, Accessory hose kit with (2) 1/8 inch quick fit adapters and 1 meter of hose, Traceable Certificate of Calibration.
No customer reviews for the moment.