Chauvin MINI 01 Current Clamp
Small, compact and particularly resistant, this range of miniature clamps is designed for measurements from a few milli-amperes to 150 A AC.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Small and compact, the Chauvin MINI 01 current clamp is the ideal complement for any multimeter to measure AC currents in low-power tertiary or industrial applications. Simply place the multimeter on the range mA~ . The current measured in A is equal to the value displayed in mA.
If there is a current in the conductor clamped, the MINI 01 clamp is protected against overvoltages during disconnection from the measurement instrument.
The MINI 01 has a double-insulated cable 1.5m long, terminated by 2 insulated elbowed male banana connectors Ø 4 mm. The MINI clamps give True RMS results when used with a True RMS instrument.
Rated current: 150 A AC.
Output signal: alternating current.
Transformation ratio: 1,000/1.
Output via lead and isolated Ø 4 mm male plugs.
Output protected against voltage surges.
Chauvin MINI 01 Specifications:
- Measurement range: 2 A ...150 A.
- Accuracy of primary current in %: ≤ 2.5 % + 0.15 A (load 1 Ω), ≤ 3 % + 0.15 A (load 10 Ω).
- Phase shift: not specified.
- Output signal: 1 mA AC / A AC (1000 / 1) (150 mA for 150 A).
- Load impedance: ≤ 10 Ω.
- Maximum currents: I < 150 A permanent from 48 Hz ...500 Hz.
- Clamping capacity: Cable Ø max 10 mm.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50.
- Casing protection rating: IP40 (EN 60529 Ed. 1992).
- Dimensions: 130 x 37 x 25 mm
- Weight: approx. 180 g
- Chauvin Arnoux MINI 01 warranty: 12 months.
Includes: AC current clamp model MINI 01 with operating manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.