Chauvin MINI 03 Current Clamp
The small, compact MINIPINCE 03 current clamp is an ideal complement for any multimeter.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Small and compact, the Chauvin MINI 03 current clamp is the ideal complement for any multimeter to measure AC currents in low-power tertiary or industrial applications. When used with an AC voltmeter, it allows you to directly read the current measured on the voltmeter.
The MINI 01 has a double-insulated cable 1.5m long, terminated by 2 insulated elbowed male banana connectors Ø 4 mm. The MINI clamps give True RMS results when used with a True RMS instrument.
Rated current: 100 A AC.
Output signal: AC voltage.
Output / input ratio: 1mV / A AC.
Output via lead and isolated Ø 4 mm male plugs.
Chauvin MINI 03 Specifications:
- Measures alternative current from 1 to 100 A~.
- Output 1 mV~ / 1 A~.
- Accuracy of primary current in %: ≤ 2 % + 50 mA.
- Phase shift: not specified.
- Output signal: 1 mV AC / A AC (100 mV for 100 A).
- Bandwidth: 48 Hz ...500 Hz.
- Clamping capacity: Cable Ø max 10 mm.
- Double insulated cord with Ø 4 mm safety plugs.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50.
- Casing protection rating: IP40 (EN 60529 Ed. 1992).
- Dimensions: 130 x 37 x 25 mm.
- Weight: approx. 180 g.
- Chauvin Arnoux MINIPINCE 03 warranty: 12 months.
Includes: AC current clamp model MINIPINCE 03 with operating manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.