Chauvin MINI 02 Current Clamp
Small, compact and particularly resistant, this range of miniature clamps is designed for measurements from a few milli-amperes to 150 A AC.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Chauvin MINI 02 current clamp, whose jaws are equipped with a high-performance magnetic material and a double winding, offers good linearity and improved performance.
Small and compact, it is an ideal complement for any multimeter to measure alternating currents in low-power tertiary or industrial applications. The MINI clamps give True RMS results when used with a True RMS instrument.
If there is a current flowing in the conductor clamped, the MINI 02 clamp is protected against voltage surges when it is disconnected from the measuring instrument.
Rated current: 100 A AC.
Output signal: alternating current.
Transformation ratio: 1,000/1.
Output via lead and isolated Ø 4 mm male plugs.
Output protected against voltage surges.
Chauvin MINI 02 Specifications:
- Measurement range: 50 mA .. 100 A (load 1 Ω), 50 mA .. 90 A (load 10 Ω).
- Phase shift (50 Hz to 60 Hz): ≤ 3° (load 1 Ω), ≤ 6° (load 10 Ω).
- Output signal: 1 mA AC / A AC (1000 / 1) (100mA for 100A).
- Load impedance: ≤ 100 Ω.
- Maximum currents: I < 100 A permanent from 48 Hz ...10,000 Hz.
- Clamping capacity: Cable Ø max 10 mm.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50.
- Casing protection rating: IP40 (EN 60529 Ed. 1992).
- Dimensions: 130 x 37 x 25 mm
- Weight: approx. 180 g
- Chauvin Arnoux MINI 02 warranty: 12 months.
Includes: AC current clamp model MINI 02 with operating manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.