Chauvin MN21 AC Current Clamp
These ergonomic mini-clamps are designed to make light work of measuring low and medium currents from 0.01 A to 240 A AC.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The quality of the Chauvin MN21 clamp's magnetic circuits can be used for current measurements from 100 mA with excellent linearity and a low phase difference
Output is by a 1.5 m two-wire lead with double or reinforced insulation terminated by 2 elbowed male safety plugs (4 mm).
The jaw is suitable for measurements in places where access is difficult and can also be used to clamp any cable up to 20 mm in diameter in installations up to CAT III 600 V or CAT IV 300 V. The quality of the MN21 clamp's magnetic circuits can be used for current measurements from 100 mA with excellent linearity and a low phase difference.
Rated current: 200 A AC.
Output signal: alternating current.
Transformation ratio: 1,000/1.
Output via lead and isolated Ø 4 mm male plugs.
Output protected against voltage surges.
Chauvin MN21 Specifications:
- Primary current: 0.1A ...10A, 1A ...20A, 20A ...80A, 80A ...150A, 150A ...200A.
- Bandwidth: 40 Hz ...10 kHz.
- Crest factor: 5 for a current of 280 A peak.
- Maximum currents: 200 A continuous for a frequency ≤ 3 kHz.
- Load impedance: ≤ 10 Ω.
- Maximum output voltage (secondary open): Limited to 8 V peak max.
- Operating voltage: 600 V rms.
- Common mode voltage: 600 V category III and pollution degree 2.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +55.
- Max. jaw opening: 20 mm.
- Clamping capacity: Cable - Ø max 20 mm, Busbar - 1 busbar of 20 x 5 mm.
- Casing protection rating: IP40 (IEC 529).
- Dimensions: 135 x 51 x 30 mm.
- Weight: approx. 180 g.
- Chauvin Arnoux MN21 warranty: 12 months.
Includes: AC current clamp model MN21 with operating manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.