Sofamel VTE-5/66-P 5 to 66kV High Voltage Detector with Operating Pole
The Sofamel VTE-5/66P Electronic Voltage Detector is an optical and acustic voltage detector with built in micro-controller and is a contact type detector.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Sofamel VTE-5/66-P Electronic Voltage Detector is heavy duty voltage detector that provides both visual and audible warning of voltage presence. Equipped with micro controller this is a contact type voltage detector. The detector produces reliable and safe indications. Can be attached to any universal operating rod. Easy to maintain.
The new advanced technology acquisition guarantees a perfect and safe indication even in conflicting electric field environments. Voltage presence is indicated by a high luminosity red LED and high acoustic pressure buzzer. Voltage absence is indicated by a high luminosity green LED.
Before and after use of the voltage detector you must perform a self-checking test for correct operation. The voltage absence detector uses an integrated electronic device to perform
the self-checking of the correct operation indicator and power circuits.
- Rated voltage: 5 to 66 kV.
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz.
- Self-ignition when voltage presence.
- Auto turn-off into sleep mode after two minutes of voltage absence.
- Voltage presence is indicated by high luminosity red LED and high acoustic pressure buzzer.
- Voltage absence is indicated by high luminosity green LED.
- Low battery is indicated by orange LED.
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Insulating pole: 1.30 m (included).
- End fitting to the pole by Universal type.
- Power supply: 9V alkaline battery, type 6LR61 (included).
- Manufactured following IEC 61243 Standard (except range).
- Country of manufacture: Spain.
Includes: Carry bag for pole and strong plastic box for the Sofamel VTE-5/66P voltage detector.
No customer reviews for the moment.