Sofamel VTE-5/66U 5 - 66kV High Voltage Detector
The Sofamel VTE-5/66U Electronic Voltage Detector is an optical and acustic voltage detector with built in micro-controller and is a contact type detector.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Sofamel VTE-5/66U Electronic High Voltage Detector is a high resolution medium voltage detector with built in audible buzzer and LED indicators to assess voltage presence. The unit features new advanced technology of duplicated acquisition for better indication and improved safety. Can be attached to any universal operating rod. Easy to maintain.
The new advanced technology acquisition guarantees a perfect and safe indication even in conflicting electric field environments. Voltage presence is indicated by a high luminosity red LED and high acoustic pressure buzzer. Voltage absence is indicated by a high luminosity green LED.
Before and after use of the voltage detector you must perform a self-checking test for correct operation. The voltage absence detector uses an integrated electronic device to perform
the self-checking of the correct operation indicator and power circuits.
- Rated voltage: 5 to 66 kV.
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz.
- Self-ignition when voltage presence.
- Auto turn-off into sleep mode after two minutes of voltage absence.
- Voltage presence is indicated by high luminosity red LED and high acoustic pressure buzzer.
- Voltage absence is indicated by high luminosity green LED.
- Low battery is indicated by orange LED.
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C.
- Indoor and outdoor use by appropriate insulating pole to the voltage detector.
- End fitting to the pole by Universal type.
- Power supply: 9V alkaline battery, type 6LR61 (included).
- Manufactured following IEC 61243 Standard (except range).
- Made in Spain.
No customer reviews for the moment.