Sofamel VT-3/10-U IEC High Resolution Voltage Detector
The Sofamel VT-10/30U high voltage detector offers both visual and acoustic indication of voltage presence. It is a direct contact type detector with built in micro controller.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Sofamel VT-10/30-U is an electronic voltage detector with micro controller and direct contact detection. New advanced technology acquisition that guarantees a perfect and safe indication even in conflicting electric field environments. Voltage presence is indicated by high luminosity red LED and high acoustic pressure buzzer. Voltage absence is indicated by high luminosity green LED. Low battery is indicated by orange LED. Self-checking system for its complete circuit by pressing test button. Stops working when low battery.
- Rated voltage: fom 3 to 10 kV.
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz.
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C.
- Self-ignition when voltage presence.
- Auto turn-off into sleep mode after two minutes of voltage absence.
- Power supply: 9V alkaline battery, type 6LR61 (included).
- Indoor and outdoor use by appropiate insulating pole to the detector voltage range.
- Fits any universal pole.
- Connection to the pole by Universal head.
- Supplied with metallic box.
- According to IEC 61243-1 Ed2 and UNE-EN 61243-1/2006+A1.2011 standards.
- Made in Spain.
Includes: Carry bag for pole and strong plastic box for the Sofamel VT-10/30U voltage detector.
No customer reviews for the moment.