Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Key changes for the 4th Edition include:
- General requirements - updated in line with the very latest amendment to BS 7671 (specifically within Section 722).
- On street installations - section updated to reflect a range of situations.
- Installations at dwellings - section updated to provide greater clarity on domestic installs.
- Three phase installations - address in more detail within the commercial and industrial section of the code.
- Vehicle to grid - section updated and expanded providing useful background to this emerging development as well as providing detail on installation issues.
- Smart infrastructure integration - updated to cover installation considerations that are becoming increasingly complicated as EV charging needs to be compatible and integrated with a range of other systems and installations.
- Wireless charging - expansion of coverage of this area as its potential begins to be established and realised.
Publication Year: 2020
No customer reviews for the moment.