Megger TTR300 120V Transformer Turn Ratio Test Set
120V Three-Phase Transformer Turn Ratio Test Set
The TTR300 is designed to be completely remote controlled via a PC running PowerDB LITE (included) or PowerDB (full version) PC software applications.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Megger TTR300 test set measures the turn ratio, phase shift, and excitation current of power, distribution, and instrument transformers. The test set is a portable instrument housed in a sturdy plastic case with removable lid and carrying strap. The inside lining of case is metal shielded.
The TTR300 test set can be used to test single-phase and three-phase transformers, both with and without taps in accordance with the requirements of the IEEE C57.12.90 – 1997 standards. Test results are saved to an external personal computer (PC) via an RS232 serial port.
- 120V 50/60Hz Without Test Leads.
- Remote controllable.
- Works in the presence of high interference/high voltage.
- Displays % error vs. name plate with pass/fail limits.
- Measures the widest turns ratio range in the industry (45,000:1).
- Equipped with “Remote TEST” switch for single person testing,
- Self-checking at power-up.
- Test turn ratio, phase shift (in both degree and centiradian), and excitation current.
- Easy measuring of regular windings, tertiary windings, and CTs.
- Checking reverse polarity at start of each test.
- Three excitation test voltages: 80V, 40V, and 8V.
- Field upgradeable to a model TTR330 without compromise to calibration.
- Software: PowerDB LITE.
- Dimensions (Instrument): 8.5 H x 21.5 W x 13 D in. (216 H x 546.1 W x 330.2 D mm).
- Weight: 24 lb (10.8 kg) Instrument with Standard Leads.
- Megger TTR300 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: Supplied without test leads. Please see TTR 300 datasheet for details.
No customer reviews for the moment.