Megger TTR100 Hand-held Transformer Tester
The Single-Phase Handheld Megger TTR100 Test Set is fully automatic, self-checking, self-calibrating, menu driven unit.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Megger TTR100 measures the turn ratio, phase shift, excitation current, dc winding resistance and polarity of single and three phase (phase by phase) distribution transformers, as well as power, potential & current transformers. The Single-Phase Handheld TTR Test Set is powered by rechargeable NIMH batteries.
The test set can be used to test single-phase and three-phase transformers, both with and without taps in accordance with the requirements of the IEEE C57.12.90–1997 standards. For three-phase transformers, the test set is connected to each of the three phases of the transformer to be tested, and measurements are made on a phase by phase basis.
- Tests turns ratio, phase displacement, excitation current, vector group, winding resistance and polarity.
- Fully automatic; fast; easy-to-use; handheld; robust; lightweight.
- Battery powered with power-saving and shutdown function.
- Alpha-numeric keyboard.
- RS232 for data transfer and printing.
- Stores 200 test results and 100 user-defined transformer test settings.
- Measuring Time: 8 to 20 seconds for a single-phase distribution transformer.
- Type of Power: Rechargeable NiMH battery pack, 3.6 V dc, 3800 mAh.
- Display full graphics: LCD module, wide temperature range, 128 x 64 dots.
- Dimensions: 9.5 H x 4.5 W x 1.875 D in. (241 H x 115 W x 48 D mm).
- Weight: Approx. 3.3 lbs (1.5kg), instrument only, without leads.
Includes: Test Leads “X” winding, 6 ft (1.8 m), “H” winding, 6 ft (1.8 m), PC interface cable, Battery pack, Universal battery charger, Power cable for battery charger, Protective neoprene carrying case and accessory pouch, Software for uploading test results to a PC, Quickstart guide and Megger TTR 100 Instruction manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.