Megger TTR330 Three-Phase TTR 120V Model
The Megger TTR330 features an easy-to-read, transflective colour display which can be seen in bright sunlight and provides the user interface for instrument set-up and test operation.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Note: 120 V 50/60-Hz operation standard. Comes without test leads. For 230 V, 50/60-Hz operation, Add -47 to Cat. No.
The Three-Phase Megger TTR330 Test Set is fully automatic, self-checking, menu-driven unit. The test set measures the turn ratio, phase shift, and excitation current of power, distribution, and instrument transformers. A “-47” suffix added to the catalog number denotes a 230-V input power supply, rather than the standard 120-V supply. The test set is a portable instrument housed in a sturdy plastic case with removable lid and carrying strap. The inside lining of case is metal shielded.
The TTR330 test set can be used to test single-phase and three-phase transformers, both with and without taps in accordance with the requirements of the IEEE C57.12.90 – 1997 standards. For three-phase measurements, the test set is connected to all three phases of the transformer to be tested. The TTR lead selection circuitry permits automatic measurement of all phases without changing connections.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Self-checking at power-up.
- User-friendly, menu-driven operation.
- Easy measuring of regular windings, tertiary windings, and CTs.
- Three excitation test voltages: 80 V, 40 V, and 8 V.
- Remote controllable.
- Works in the presence of high interference/high voltage.
- Displays % error vs. name plate with pass/fail limits.
- Measures the widest turns ratio range in the industry (45,000:1).
- Equipped with “Remote TEST” switch for single person testing.
- User selectable standards: ANSI, IEC, and Australian.
- Capability for automatic vector detection when testing via PowerDB.
- Display 8.4 inch, full VGA colour display, full QWERTY keypad.
- Printer Interface: USB.
- Communication Software: PowerDB ONBOARD.
- Storage capacity to handle over 1000 test files (depending on size).
- TTR330 is designed for Pollution Degree II.
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 8.5 in. (44.5 x 26.5 x 17.5 cm) (L x W x H).
- Weight: 25 lbs. (11.5 kg).
- Megger TTR330 Warranty: 1 year.
No customer reviews for the moment.