Megger TTR310 Three-Phase TTR 230V Model
The Megger TTR310 features an easy-to-read, transflective color display which can be seen in bright sunlight and provides the user interface for instrument set-up and test operation.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Note: 230 V 50/60-Hz operation standard.
The Three-Phase TTR310 Test Set is fully automatic, self-checking, self-calibrating, menu-driven unit. The test set measures the turn ratio, phase shift, and excitation current of power, distribution, and instrument transformers.
The test set can be used to test single-phase and three-phase transformers, both with and without taps in accordance with the requirements of the IEEE C57.12.90 – 1997 standards. For three-phase measurements, the test set is connected to all Three-Phases of the transformer to be tested.
Turn ratio, phase shift and excitation current readings are displayed on a large LCD. Transformer excitation current as well as phase shift angle helps to detect transformer shorted turns or an unequal number of turns connected in parallel.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Self-checking at power-up.
- User-friendly, menu-driven operation.
- Easy measuring of regular windings, tertiary windings, and CTs.
- Three excitation test voltages: 80 V, 40 V, and 8 V.
- Remote controllable.
- Works in the presence of high interference/high voltage.
- Displays % error vs. name plate with pass/fail limits.
- Measures the widest turns ratio range in the industry (45,000:1).
- Equipped with “Remote TEST” switch for single person testing.
- User selectable standards: ANSI, IEC, and Australian.
- Capability for automatic vector detection when testing via PowerDB.
- Display 5.7 in., colour display, text on-screen view, numeric keypad.
- Printer Interface: RS-232 port.
- Internal Data Storage: up to 200 data sets.
- TTR310 is designed for Pollution Degree II.
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 10.5 x 6.9 in. (44.5 x 26.5 x 17.5 cm) (L x W x H).
- Weight (test set): 16.5 lb. (7.5 kg).
- Megger TTR310 Warranty: 1 year.
No customer reviews for the moment.