Time 1040 Wide Range Resistance Decade Box
A precision wide range resistance decade box designed to meet the requirements of both industry and education.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Time 1040 is compact and durable, housed in a robust metal case with removable protective rubber cover, making it ideal for use in either the laboratory or field. Excellent accuracy (mid-scale 0.1%) is achieved by using high stability metal film resistors. The 8-digit thumbwheel switch enables simple and precise setting with a clear indication of the resistance value.
Resistance is simulated by dialling the value required using the thumbwheel switches. This enables precise setting with a clear unambiguous indication. For example — to simulate 3k83 set the 1k bank to 3, the 100Ω bank to 8 and the 10Ω bank to 3, all the other dials set to zero.
Special attention has been given to the problem of reliability of operation. A special multiple gold contact switch arrangement ensures that a back-up contact is always available to take
over should a failure occur.
1Ω to 100MΩ.
Clear visual indication.
Low temperature coefficient.
Supplied with protective cover.
Time 1040 Specifications:
- Zero Residual Resistance: less than 250 mΩ.
- Power Rating: 1 watt per resistor. Metal film resistors are used through out.
- Maximum Working Voltage: 250 volts DC/AC RMS.
- Maximum Current: 0.5 amp DC, 0.36 amp AC (RMS).
- Temperature Coefficient: 50 ppm per ºC.
- Connections: 4 mm terminals.
- Construction: The case is of robust metal construction finished in two-tone blue and black.
- Country of Origin: UK.
- Dimensions: (W) 215 x (H) 100 x (D) 120mm, including protective cover.
- Weight: 1kg including protective cover (0.6kg without).
- Time 1040 warranty: 1 year.
Includes: Time 1040 resistance decade box, protective cover (fitted) and user manual.
No customer reviews for the moment.