- On sale!
Metrel MI 3200 For Hire
TeraOhm 10 kV is professional insulation tester, which allows measuring and testing high voltage equipment.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Metrel MI 3200 TeraOhm 10 kV insulation tester is a portable instrument intended to measure insulation resistance through the use of high DC test voltages up to 10 kV. The large LCD screen allows real-time R(t) graphs to be displayed.
- Automated testing: PI, DD, DAR calculations with automated resistance ranging.
- Fault Finding: fully programmable Step-Voltage and Withstanding Voltage test functions.
- Insulation resistance up to 10 TΩ.
- DC Test voltage 500 V - 10 kV in step of 25 V.
- The short circuit current is 5 mA.
- Auto-calibation of measuring system.
- Operates from mains or rechargeable supply.
- Automatic discharge of capacitive loads.
- Digital and bar graph results with date and time.
- User friendly PC software with RS232 or USB isolated communication port.
- High quality accessories.
- High noise immunity.
- Highest protection degree CAT IV 600 V.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 340 x 260 x 160 mm.
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 5.5 kg.
Includes: Metrel MI3200, Mains cable, 10 kV shielded test lead with tip, 10 kV shielded test lead black, 10 kV shielded test lead red, 10 kV crocodile clip, 2 pcs (black, red), Guard lead, green, 2 m, Crocodile clip, green, 6 x 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable batteries, type D, Instruction manual, Handbook on CD, Calibration certificate.
No customer reviews for the moment.