Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 C/W Notebook For Hire
Hire rates shown are for one weeks hire. Instruments can be collected from our Leeds office or despatched for AM delivery by our carrier.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
The Chauvin Arnoux PEL 102 and PEL 103 loggers are power and energy measurement loggers for all electrical installations. The measurements are performed with 3 current sensors and voltage inputs. They can be used to view all the electrical parameters and to take advantage of the measurement, energy metering and communication functions.
The PEL100 family of energy meters makes it simple to add metering and measurement points in electrical cabinets where most of the space is already occupied. Because they are magnetic, they can be set up very easily in any cabinet and do not cause any obstruction once the cabinet door is closed.
- Voltage up to 1,000 V.
- Current up to 10,000 A.
- Voltage ratio / current ratio up to 650,000 V / up to 25,000 A.
- Power values from 10 W to 10 GW/Gvar/GVA.
- Energy up to 4EWh / 4 EVAh / 4 Evarh.
- Phase: cos φ, tan Φ, PF.
- Harmonics up to the 50th order.
- Communication: Bluetooth (Class 2), Ethernet, USB.
- Power supply: 110V - 250V at 50-60 Hz & 400Hz.
- Weight: 950 g.
- Chauvin Arnoux PEL 103 Warranty: 3 year.
Includes: PEL 103 power and energy logger, 4 measurement leads (straight banana / straight banana - 3 m long - black), 4 crocodile clips (black), 3 MA193 mini-AmpFLEX sensors (cable length 3 m), 1 SD card (2 GB), 1 SD-USB adapter, 1 set of inserts (ends of leads and current sensors), 1 mains power cable (1.8 m long - 250 V), 1 USB cable (Type A / Type B - 1 m long), 1 Multifix mounting systems, 1 operating manual (on CD), 1 bag & 1 safety datasheet.
No customer reviews for the moment.