Metrohm F0357A High Voltage Indicator Hire
Hire rates shown are for one weeks hire. Instruments can be collected from our Leeds office or despatched for AM delivery by our carrier.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE ONLY. PLEASE TELEPHONE 0113 2351356 FOR AVAILABILITY AND CARRIAGE RATES.
All test equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Copies of the calibration certificate are sent out with the tester (where applicable).
ABOUT THIS INSTRUMENT:
The High Voltage Indicator (HVI) F0357A is used to indicate the presence of voltage to ensure the safety of maintenance or installation personnel allowing the apparatus to be safely earthed. Voltage up to 15kV AC or DC, on busbars or within switchgear enclosures will be shown by means of neon indicators.
After carrying out a proving test the HVI can be applied to the HV source and the neon indicators will show whether there is voltage present. The indication will start as low as
200V by means of flashing neon lights which will gradually increase their rate of flash until steady state is reached at 6.35KV (the phase to earth voltage on an 11kV system.
- Indicates live voltage up to 15kV AC.
- Indicator Range: 0.2 to 15kV 50/60HZ and DC.
- Circuit Current: 0.4mA nominal at 15kV, 0.293mA nominal at 11kV.
- Circuit redundancy for added safety.
- Suitable for discharging lines.
- Small and compact for use in confined spaces.
- Flashing neon display for clear indication.
- High immunity to interference fields.
- Utilises proven resistor chain method of measurement.
- Clear safety limit marks.
- Operator hand guard with viewing window.
- Automatic battery check on Proving Unit.
- Indoor and outdoor use (dry conditions).
- Operating temperature range - 5°C to + 50°C.
- Can be used on DC systems.
- Supplied with proving unit.
- PU Output Voltage: 300V DC nominal.
- Batteries: 2 off C cells, IEC R14 or LR14.
- Indicator Dimensions: 485 x 32mm.
- Indicator Weight: Weight: 0.6kg.
- Proving Unit Weight: 0.4kg.
Includes: Metrohm F0357A Indicator complete with earth lead, Proving unit complete with batteries, Polymer cleaning Kit, Instruction Manual, Carry Satchel & calibration cert.
No customer reviews for the moment.