- On sale!
Chauvin L642 2-channel Temperature Logger
Includes: Model L642, type A to 5-pin mini-B USB 2 m, DataView CD, two 1.5 AA-cell Alkaline batteries and user manual.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Simple Logger II range of data loggers from Chauvin Arnoux offers an excellent quality/price ratio when their specifications and functions are taken into account. Selection of the data storage mode and sampling rate enables users to configure these loggers very simply in order to optimize memory management according to the application in progress. These loggers offer a broad palette of useful functions for your applications, including the XRM™ extended recording mode and triggering with a delay.
DataView® application software is included, providing real-time viewing of measurement data even while recording. Instrument configuration, data storage and report generation from predefined templates or operator custom-designed templates are also standard features. In addition, several data loggers can be synchronized to record at the same time intervals using DataView.
An internal memory of 512 kB allows storage of over 240,000 measurements, more than enough for most data collection needs.
J - -210 to +1200°C (-346 to +2192°F).
K - -200 to +1372°C (-328 to +2501°F).
T - -250 to +400°C (-418 to +752°F).
N - -200 to +1300°C (-328 to +2372°F).
E - -150 to +950°C (-238 to +1742°F).
R - 0 to 1767°C (32 to 3212°F).
S - 0 to 1767°C (32 to 3212°F).
2 independent input channels.
User selectable thermocouple types J, K, T, N, E, R, S.
Programmable storage rates from 1 per 5 seconds to 1 per day.
3 user selectable storage modes.
Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory.
Powered by standard Alkaline batteries.
Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere.
5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display logger status.
Includes FREE DataView software for data storage, real-time display, analysis and report generation.
USB cable included.
50 V CAT III.
Chauvin L642 Logger Specifications:
- Channels: 2.
- Input connectors: 2 miniature thermocouple connectors.
- Resolution: 0.1°c/F < 1000°c/F; 1° ≥ 1000°c/F.
- Accuracy (50/60 Hz): 0.1 % to 0.2 % + 0.6° to 1° depending on the range and T/C type.
- Sample rate: 8 samples taken at storage interval.
- Storage rate: Programmable from 5 sec to 1 day.
- Storage modes: Start/Stop, FIFO and Extended Recording Mode (XRM™).
- Recording length: 15 minutes to 8 weeks, programmable using DataView.
- Memory: 240,000 measurements, stored in non-volatile memory & retained even if the battery is low or removed.
- Communication: USB 2.0 optically isolated.
- Power: 2 x 1.5 V AA-cell Alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: 100 hours to > 45 days (dependent on storage rate/recording length).
- Operating temperature: -10 to +50°C (14 to 122°F).
- Dimensions: 125 x 70 x 32 mm (4.94 x 2.75 x 1.28”).
- Weight: 200 g (7 oz) including batteries.
- Chauvin Simple Logger Model L642 warranty: 12 months.
No customer reviews for the moment.