Martindale CP301 110V Industrial Socket Tester
Any result other than 3 indicators lit on the CP301 shows a fault condition.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Martindale CP301 is an industrial socket tester for instantly checking sockets on 110V centre tapped circuits. It is fitted with a yellow 110V 16A CT plug to BS 4343/IEC309 and provides similar fail-safe LED indication as the classic check plug.
Using LEDs to highlight possible fault combinations, the CP301 is invaluable for instantly checking sockets on industrial or site installations. There is a look up chart on the tester for fast and simple fault diagnosis.
- Operating Voltage: 110V AC (55-0-55V centre tapped supply).
- Operating Current: 30mA.
- Overvoltage: CAT II, 150V.
No customer reviews for the moment.