Kewtech Kewcheck 103 Mains Wiring Tester
The Kewtech Kewcheck 103 Socket Tester is an ideal accessory for any PAT Tester.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Kewcheck 103 Check Plug uses high definition LEDs and a clear audible tone to give indication of the wiring condition of electrical wall sockets. This unit is intended for first line fault finding only. A three line conductor system can provide up to 34 fault permutations. The general rule is unless three green LEDs are lit, there’s a problem - check the wiring!
Audible fuse finding:
1. Plug Kewcheck into socket on circuit to be tested.
2. Ensure that you can clearly hear the continuous tone when at the distribution board.
3. Pull and refit the fuses one at a time to identify which stops the tone.
If out of earshot get someone to dial your mobile from a nearby phone.
Clear bright LEDs.
Continuous audible tone gives good wiring indication.
Strong warbling tone gives clear warning of faulty wiring.
Advanced electronics gives clear indication even on noisy circuits.
Detects 14 wiring conditions.
|Socket Classification||To BS1363.|
|Max Current Draw||11mA.|
|Boxed Dimensions||130(W) x 233(H) x 60(D) mm.|
|KewCheck 103 warranty||2 year unconditional guarantee.|
No customer reviews for the moment.