- Reduced price
Martindale LM82 Light Meter
The Martindale LM82 is a compact Lux Meter, 0 to 200,000 Lux.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
This compact light meter is suitable for most industrial applications and environmental monitoring. It provides readings up to 200k Lux and will also display the results as foot candles (fc). For more accurate measurements, the instruction manual provides a conversion chart for different light wavelengths.
Light intensity measurement to 200k lux, 18580 fc.
Spectral response: CIE photopic.
Hold, Max, Min, Max-Min and Average functions.
Auto power off.
Low battery indication.
LCD display with backlight.
Pocket-sized, compact body.
Martindale LM82 Specifications:
- Range: 0 to 200k lux, 0 to 18580 fc.
- Resolution: 1 lux (0 to 19999 lux), 10 lux (20k to 200k lux), 1 fc (0 to 18580 fc).
- Spectral response: CIE photopic.
- Relative spectral response: ƒ1’ < 8%.
- Acceptance angle: ƒ2 <2% cosine corrected (150°).
- Display: liquid crystal display.
- Measurement rate: once per second.
- Power: 2 x 1.5V, AAA alkaline batteries (IEC LR03, NEDA 24A).
- Continuous operating time: 180 hours typical.
- Auto power off: after approx. 10 minutes.
- Operating environment: 0°C to 50°C at <70% R.H.
- EMC: Conforms to BS EN61326-1.
- Dimensions: 132.9(L) x 50.9(W) x 24.7(D) mm .
- Weight: 116g approx. including batteries.
- Martindale LM82 warranty: 2 years.
Includes: LM82 light meter, 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries, Protective cover for safe storage, Detachable carry strap, Instructions.
No customer reviews for the moment.