Pulsar Model 45 Nova Class 1 Sound Level Meter
The Pulsar Model 45 is a very accurate, reliable, ‘handheld’ precision instrument that is especially suited to Noise at Work and Occupational & Industrial Hygiene applications.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Pulsar Model 45 sound level meter (Class 1) is an ideal instrument for occupational noise measurement to ensure compliance with International Occupational Noise or Industrial Hygiene Noise Directives to be used as part of a company Health and Safety strategy.
The Model 45 can be used for boundary and entertainment noise measurement, machinery and vehicle noise testing. Simplicity of use combined with the outstanding Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ analysis software (supplied as standard) allows you to effectively measure noise, store your measurements in the large internal memory and then effortlessly transform your measurements into final report formats.
Standard Measurement Parameters: Lxy, Lxy Max, LxyMin, Lxeq, LCPeak, LZPeak, LAPeak LCeq-LAeq, LxE, LAeqT, Graph of Short LAeq, LCPeak, Measurement Run Time, Integrators 2 & 3: TWA, Dose %, Est Dose %, Real-Time 1:1 Octave Bands (Graphical & Numeric), Ln Values: 14 independent statistical values, Audio recording during measurement, Time, date & duration of measurement.
The display used on the Nova® is a high resolution colour OLED type. This gives a clear, bright display that is easy to read in all light conditions as well as allowing us to use colour to show specific functions and information. All the information that you need is shown clearly on the screen with the most useful function, for example the Leq in the Leq View, shown in large text. This makes it easy for you to see the information that is important at a glance.
The premium sound level meter in the Pulsar Nova range.
High resolution full colour OLED display: ideal for any application, anywhere.
Data Logging with Audio note recording supplied as standard.
TWA/dose and Ln values.
Real Time 1:1 Octave Band filter Analysis 31.5Hz to 16kHz.
Compliant with IEC 61672-1:2013 - Available as Class 1 or Class 2.
Calibration certificate included as standard.
Optional lightweight outdoor kit available.
Pulsar Model 45 Specifications:
- Accuracy: Class 1.
- Microphone: PM1 pre-polarised.
- Microphone Preamplifier: PA40 Removable Preamplifier.
- Measurement Range: 20dB -140dB RMS Single Range (143dB peak).
- Noise Floor: <18dB(A) Class 1.
- Time Weightings: ‘F’ (Fast), ‘S’ (Slow) & ‘I’ (Impulse) all measured simultaneously.
- Frequency Weightings: RMS & Peak: A, C, & Z (un-weighted) all measured simultaneously.
- Frequency Bands: 10 1:1 Octave Bands: 31.5Hz to 16kHz.
- Integrators: Three simultaneously measuring “virtual” noise meters.
- Memory: 4GB removable Compact Flash card.
- Connections: USB 2.0 Mini-B to PC.
- Display: High resolution anti-glare OLED display.
- Batteries: 6 x AA.
- Battery life: Typically 30 hours with Alkaline AA.
- Language options: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish as standard.
- Dimensions: 280mm x 80mm x 42mm with preamp and microphone.
- Weight: 440g without batteries.
- Pulsar Model 45 warranty: 12 months.
Includes: Model 45 Nova Sound Level Meter, User manual, Calibration certificate, AA Batteries (6), Wrist strap, 'AnalyzerPlus' - Pulsar download analysis and reporting software, USB download cable.
No customer reviews for the moment.