Pulsar Model 43 Nova Class 1 Sound Level Meter
This is an ideal range of noise measurement instruments to ensure compliance with International Occupational Noise or Industrial Hygiene Noise Directives to be used as part of a company Health and Safety strategy.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Pulsar Model 43 is an ideal instrument if you are a safety professional looking to meet any occupational noise or industrial hygiene regulations. It is robust, simple to use and will offer you the highest level of performance with all the data that you need to achieve compliance.
Both Model 43 Sound Level Meter (Class 1) and Model 44 Sound Level Meter (Class 2) can be upgraded to become a data logging meter or add octave band filters (other options available).
Standard Measurement Parameters: Lxy, Lxy Max, Lxy Min, Lxeq, LCPeak, LZPeak, LAPeak LCeq-LAeq, LxE, LAIeq, Graph of Short LAeq, LCPeak, Time, date & duration of measurement.
The display used on the Nova® is a high resolution colour OLED type. This gives a clear, bright display that is easy to read in all light conditions as well as allowing us to use colour to show specific functions and information. All the information that you need is shown clearly on the screen with the most useful function, for example the Leq in the Leq View, shown in large text. This makes it easy for you to see the information that is important at a glance.
Simple to use occupational & hygiene sound level meters.
Simultaneous measurement of all key parameters available.
Ideal for Industrial, Occupational and Environmental noise measurement applications.
Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ software option includes a database of PPE for the selection of appropriate hearing protection.
Complies with IEC 61672-1:2013, IEC 60651:2001, IEC 60804:2000, IEC 61252:1993.
Optional modules available include Data Logging with Audio note recording.
Calibration certificate included in the price.
Optional lightweight outdoor kit available.
Pulsar Model 43 Specifications:
- Accuracy: Class 1.
- Microphone: PM1 pre-polarised.
- Microphone Preamplifier: PA40 Removable Preamplifier.
- Measurement Range: 20dB -140dB RMS Single Range (143dB peak).
- Noise Floor: <18dB(A) Class 1.
- Time Weightings: ‘F’ (Fast), ‘S’ (Slow) & ‘I’ (Impulse) all measured simultaneously.
- Frequency Weightings: RMS & Peak: A, C, & Z (un-weighted) all measured simultaneously.
- Frequency Bands: 10 1:1 Octave Bands: 31.5Hz to 16kHz.
- Integrators: Three simultaneously measuring “virtual” noise meters.
- Memory: 4GB removable Compact Flash card.
- Connections: USB 2.0 Mini-B to PC.
- Display: High resolution anti-glare OLED display.
- Batteries: 6 x AA.
- Battery life: Typically 30 hours with Alkaline AA.
- Language options: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish as standard.
- Dimensions: 280mm x 80mm x 42mm with preamp and microphone.
- Weight: 440g without batteries.
- Pulsar Model 43 warranty: 12 months.
Includes: Model 43 Nova Sound Level Meter, User manual, Calibration certificate, AA Batteries (6), Wrist strap, 'AnalyzerPlus' - Pulsar download analysis and reporting software, USB download cable.
No customer reviews for the moment.