Pulsar Model 42 Nova Class 2 Sound Level Meter
The Pulsar Nova is a powerful instrument providing excellent expansion capability and has been designed to provide reliable, accurate measurements over a long period of time.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The Pulsar Model 42 Nova Sound Level Meter (Class 2) is the ideal choice where integrated noise levels, such as Leq and Peak are not required and where basic noise data such as Sound Level Pressure (SPL) or Time and Frequency Weightings are all that is needed.
The display used on the Nova® is a high resolution colour OLED type. This gives a clear, bright display that is easy to read in all light conditions as well as allowing us to use colour to show specific functions and information. All the information that you need is shown clearly on the screen with the most useful function, for example the Leq in the Leq View, shown in large text. This makes it easy for you to see the information that is important at a glance.
Ideal for basic noise level assessments, emergency service alarm testing, sound system installation and vehicle noise measurement.
High resolution anti-glare, large full colour OLED (organic light-emitting diode) display.
Illuminated keypad, ambient light sensor.
Complies with IEC 61672-1:2013, IEC 60651:2001, IEC 60804:2000, IEC 61252:1993.
Optional options available including Data Logging with Audio Note recording.
Calibration certificate included at no extra charge.
Optional lightweight outdoor kit available.
Pulsar Model 42 Specifications:
- Accuracy: Class 2.
- Microphone: PM2 pre-polarised Free-field 1/2”.
- Microphone Preamplifier: PA40 Removable Preamplifier.
- Measurement Range: 20dB -140dB RMS Single Range (143dB peak).
- Noise Floor: <21dB(A) Class 2.
- Time Weightings: ‘F’ (Fast), ‘S’ (Slow) & ‘I’ (Impulse) all measured simultaneously.
- Frequency Weightings: RMS & Peak: A, C, & Z (un-weighted) all measured simultaneously.
- Frequency Bands: 10 1:1 Octave Bands: 31.5Hz to 16kHz.
- Integrators: Three simultaneously measuring “virtual” noise meters.
- Connections: USB 2.0 Mini-B to PC.
- Display: High resolution anti-glare OLED display.
- Batteries: 6 x AA.
- Battery life: Typically 30 hours with Alkaline AA.
- Language options: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish as standard.
- Dimensions: 280mm x 80mm x 42mm with preamp and microphone.
- Weight: 440g without batteries.
- Pulsar Model 42 warranty: 12 months.
Includes: Model 42 Nova Sound Level Meter, User manual, Calibration certificate, AA Batteries (6), Wrist strap, 'AnalyzerPlus' - Pulsar download analysis and reporting software, USB download cable.
No customer reviews for the moment.