PulsarSafeEar Noise Warning System Remote Unit
Remote unit wall-mounted noise activated warning sign from Pulsar Instruments.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
NB. The default option is the 'Hearing Protection Must Be Worn' (Remote Version 1). To purchase different versions please refer to the dropdown above.
Remote Units (also known as slave boards) can be added and placed in corridors or other high traffic areas to ensure the peace and quiet is maintained in essential areas.
PulsarSafeEar noise activated warning sign is perfect for use in factories, workshops, pubs and nightclubs to alert in real time when noise levels become too high and indicate when hearing protection must be worn.
In environments where the wearing of hearing protection may not be required at all times, the PulsarSafeEar noise activated warning sign will inform employees when Personal Protective Equipment is required and also when it can be safely removed.
The remote unit(s) are controlled by a Master unit. When the PulsarSafeEar lights up, the Remote Unit(s) light up in the same way and for the same period of time. The Remote Display Unit(s) is/ are connected by a simple cable to the Master and up to three units can be daisy-chained together so that a wide area (up to 30m) can be covered.
Remote units are ideal in applications where the main unit cannot be seen. For example, in a factory setting where the main PulsarSafeEar is out of view of employees, a remote unit can be installed to ensure that sufficient coverage of the noise warnings is available.
Another common use for the remote units is to position one at the entrance to a high noise level environment. This can help to ensure that anyone entering this environment is aware of the need to wear hearing protection or is aware of the risk of high noise levels.
Quick and simple to install.
Mount, set, plug and go!
Illuminates to indicate when hearing protection must be worn.
Warns when noise levels must be kept down.
Trigger level from 40dB(A) to 114dB(A).
Extendable with additional remote control units to cover a large area.
Different pictures and messages available to suit your business.
Easily upgradable with data-logging facility to provide evidence in case of disputes.
PulsarSafeEar Master Specifications:
- Application Noise activated warning sign.
- Trigger Level 40dB(A) to 114dB(A).
- Suitable for both quiet & noisy environments.
- Microphone PU112.
- Frequency Weighting ‘ A’ Weighting to IEC 61672-1:2002.
- Time Weighting Slow to IEC 61672-1:2002.
- Visual Indication High intensity white LED with four standard designs.
- User selectable brightness levels.
- Display delay time None or 30 seconds.
- External Power 2.1mm Power Jack, 12v DC via PUL200 Mains Power Supply.
- Output Control for Remote Display Units via standard 2.1mm Power Connector.
- Up to three Remote Display Units can be powered from a Master Unit.
- Dimensions 12”diameter, 2”depth.
- Weight 1.3lbs (0.6kg).
- Mounting 2 x Keyhole mounting slots.
- Data Logging USB Data Logger with 32,000 Samples of LAS.
- (Slow ‘A’ Weighted Sound Level).
- User Selectable 1 second (9 hours), 10 seconds (3.7 days), 1 minute (22 days) sampling.
No customer reviews for the moment.