Pulsar Model 22 doseBadge
Pulsar Model 22 noise dosimeter allows you to ‘capture reality’ making them ideal for industrial noise applications.
Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
Pulsar Model 22-1 doseBadge Measurement System with 1 doseBadge.
Barriers to accurately assessing the noise exposure of workers are removed with the innovative Pulsar Model 22 doseBadge system. Traditional systems rely on large, cumbersome units using cables and separate microphones which can easily become damaged or tangled in machinery.
The revolutionary doseBadge is a self-contained noise measurement device that has no cables, display or controls, making it an ideal solution for noise dosimetry because units can’t be tampered with during measurements.
The noise doseBadge communicates with an infra-red Reader Unit – similar technology to a television remote control. The Reader Unit controls the noise doseBadge to programme, calibrate, start-stop, download and store measurements. All key measurement parameters can be viewed on the large clear backlit screen of the Reader Unit, which also displays a time history graph of worker's daily noise exposure.
The Reader Unit contains an integral acoustic calibrator allowing the doseBadge to be calibrated prior to and following each measurement in accordance with international regulations.
Compact, extremely robust and lightweight.
No cables or controls, reducing the risk of damage, misuse or tampering.
Everything you need supplied in one user-friendly system package.
Ideal system for compliant assessment of workers’ Industrial Noise exposures.
Unique size and shape, innovative functional design.
Programmable for compliance with most worldwide regulations.
“Shake-to-Wake” function to extend battery life and operating time.
Ergonomic Reader Unit with Integral Acoustic Calibrator.
Infra-Red communication between Reader Unit and doseBadges.
Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Battery.
Outstanding Analysis & Reporting software supplied as standard.
Pulsar Model 22 Specifications:
- Measurement Range (Typical): 70dB(A) to 130dB(A) RMS, 120dB(C) to 140dB(C) Peak.
- Weightings (Frequency): ‘A’ for all RMS measurements, ‘C’ for Peak Sound Pressure.
- Reader memory: Up to 93 measurement (8 hours duration), 64 (12 hours), 33 (24 hours).
- Operating Temperature: -10oC to +50oC.
- Power: Internal NiMH Battery with intelligent charging system.
- Model 22-R Reader: 2 x AA/LR6 with Auto Power Switch Off.
- Chargers Units: PS22 Mains Power Supply.
- Output Model 22 doseBadge: Infrared to Model 22-R Reader Unit.
- Model 22-R Reader: USB 2.0 (which also provides power to the 22-R Reader).
- Software: dBLink3 supplied as standard.
- Dimensions: Microphone Apex Ø13.0mm, Base Ø47mm, Height 38mm.
- Weight: Model 22 doseBadge 45gms (1.6oz), Model 22-R Reader 400gms (14oz).
- Model 22 dosebage system warranty: 2 years.
Includes: Measurement kits contain the Model 22 doseBadge units and fixing mounts, a Model 22-R Reader Unit, CHR22 Charger Unit (where X = 2,5 or 10), PS 22 Power Supply, K3 Hard Attache Case, USB Cable, Software, Batteries, User Manuals & Certificates of Calibration.
No customer reviews for the moment.