- On sale!
T&R 100ADM mk4 Current Injection System
The T&R 100ADM mk4 provides commissioning and maintenance engineers with a flexible system for testing protective systems.
- done HTTPS SECURE: Our pages are encrypted and protected from cyber-attack.
- done COMPLIANT: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliant.
- done PROTECTED: by TLS (SSL) - all data/information is secure from interception.
The T&R 100ADM mk4 provides commissioning and maintenance engineers with a flexible system for testing protective systems. It has an easy to understand panel layout and a simple user interface.The T&R 100ADM mk4 provides commissioning and maintenance engineers with a flexible system for testing protective systems. It has an easy to understand panel layout and a simple user interface.
The unit has a range of outputs allowing injection of currents as low as a few mA and as high as 100A. Voltages up to 240V are available on the main outputs, allowing high impedance current relays and voltage relays to be tested.
Accurate metering facilities with a fast capture time and a very flexible timing system are provided. A stabilised auxiliary DC output is provided to provide power to the device under test, and an auxiliary AC output allows testing of devices requiring a current and a voltage.
The 100ADM mk4 is designed to be used on ‘dead’ systems (i.e. no externally supplied voltages are present on the test object). Do not connect the 100ADM mk4 to a live system.
The 100ADM can be used to test many types of single phase secondary protection including:
27/59 Over and under voltage relays.
37 Under current.
51 IDMT relays.
50/76 Instantaneous overcurrent.
59G Neutral voltage displacement.
2 Time delay relays.
51G/50G Earth fault relays.
67 Directional overcurrent (basic tests).
52 Miniature circuit breakers.
90V Voltage regulating relays.
0-100A output current.
True RMS metering with 1 cycle capture.
Variable auxiliary ac voltage/ current output with phase shift.
Auxiliary metering input V, f, Φ, Z, P, S, PF, CT ratio, harmonics & more.
Variable stepped output 24-220Vdc.
Multi-function auto-ranging timing system.
Current limit mode for fine control.
Data storage to USB memory key including waveform & harmonics USB keyboard/printer interface.
Automatic mains voltage selection.
T&R 100ADM Mk4 Specification:
- Maximum output current: 100A for 1 minute.
- Auxiliary ac output: 110Vac 300mA.
- Current limit mode for fine current control.
- Stabilised dc supply: 24, 48,60V 1A, 110, 220Vdc 0.23A.
- Current metering accuracy: 0.5% ±5d.
- Memory ammeter: 20ms single cycle capture.
- Timing system range: 0-999.999s/9999.99s/99999.9s autoranging.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C.
- Display: LCD.
- Duty cycle protection: Yes.
- Thermal protection: Yes.
- Supply voltage: 115/230V auto-selecting.
- Weight: 19.5kg.
- Dimensions: 380 x 314 x 221mm.
- T&R 100ADM mk4 Warranty: 1 year.
Includes: T&R 100ADM Mk4 Operating manual, output lead set, mains lead and spare fuses.
No customer reviews for the moment.